Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sundays.

I'm scared of sundays. I'm scared of sundays because of the small possibility that someone 

somewhere is doing something that i'm missing out on. I'm scared of sundays because its the day

that 

you're suppose to tell all your secrets to the man who is obligated to pretend to not judge you.

I'm scared of sundays.

I'm scared of sundays because my dad gets home from work on sundays and I try to think of 

anything that I did or didn't do that would disappoint him. I have memorized the "i'm still proud of 

you." or the "you're not a bad kid, just some the choices you made were bad." 

I'm scared of sundays. 

I'm scared of sundays because it's the end of the week and the fact that I can barely handle the end

of a T.V. series shows that Im definitely not ready for that forth sunday in may. 

HOLY SHIT IM SCARED OF SUNDAYS!

I'm scared of sundays because theres just too much time for you to think. Somehow those 2 a.m. 

thoughts are the only things I can think about on sunday and those two am thoughts are meant for 2 

a.m. for a reason. 

P.S. I still miss you. 

I'm scared of sundays because it reminds me of how close we used to be. We used to be roast beef, 

mashed potatoes and a prayer but now were just a 6:30 p.m. bowl of cereal.  

I'm scared of sundays. 

I'm scared of sundays because theres just enough time on a sunday for you to start getting back up 

but just not quite enough to prepare yourself for the sucker punch of monday. 

I'm scared of sundays.



5 comments:

  1. i really liked this.

    like Sundays right? scary as anything. who knew. who freakin knew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is original! and freak im scared for that fourth sunday in may too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the thing about roast beef and 6:30pm cereal was great. And I liked the part about 2am.
    I'm not a fan of Sunday's either
    Great post

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so good. Honest and real.

    "We used to be roast beef,

    mashed potatoes and a prayer but now were just a 6:30 p.m. bowl of cereal."

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  5. "you're not a bad kid, just some the choices you made were bad."

    i say that a lot

    probably to you before

    youre a great kid, and this is a great post

    ReplyDelete